Josh Fairchild provides legal advice and practical solutions for a wide-range of tax issues and disputes. His tax experience began with the complex tax returns he self-filed as a small business owner and independent contractor shortly after college. During law school, Josh took numerous tax and tax-related courses as a part of his transactional law concentration. Additionally, he has completed in-depth research and writing with regard to the application of federal, state and local tax incentives toward more effective financing packages for urban real estate developments. In addition to Josh’s legal work on behalf of individuals and corporations in a variety of industries, his wealth of business, non-profit and government experience helps him understand the unique needs of each client.
- Boston University School of Law: J.D. with a Transactional Concentration
- Oklahoma State University: B.A., Honors Degree in Political Science, with a Business School minor in Economics
- United States Tax Court
- Boston Bar Association
- Boston University Young Law Alumni Group
- Board Member, TransitMatters, Inc.
- Outdoors Enthusiast with life goal to visit every U.S. National Park