- Want to File an IRS Offer in Compromise? Fourth, Compliance & The Waiting Game
- February 23, 2017
Can I settle my tax debt for less that what I owe? (Part IV)
- Want to File an IRS Offer in Compromise? Third, The Application.
- February 3, 2017
Can I settle my tax debt for less that what I owe? (Part III)
- Attorney Alex Curcuru Featured in St. Louis Business Journal Article
- January 20, 2017
- The Alexander Law Firm is excited to share a recent St. Louis Business Journal article featuring managing partner Alex Curcuru. Here is a link to the full article: How to: Choose a tax adviser. The article, dated 01/13/2017, is available to non-subscribers starting March 14, 2017.
- Want to File an IRS Offer in Compromise? Second, Review Income & Expenses.
- January 13, 2017
Can I settle my tax debt for less that what I owe? (Part II)
- Want to File an IRS Offer in Compromise? First, Review Available Equity.
- December 30, 2016
Can I settle my tax debt for less that what I owe?
- IRS Offers in Compromise Statistics
- December 16, 2016
The Alexander Law Firm has a tremendous track record when it comes to IRS offers in compromise. The acceptance rate on offers filed by the firm is 76.47%.
This rate is nearly double the IRS average acceptance rate of 40.29% (see 2015 IRS Data Book, Table 16).
Here is another amazing stat – on average, our clients pay only 6.72% of the amount they owe the IRS ($143,712/$1,689,500). That means our clients pay less than 7 cents on every dollar they owe the IRS. That also means our clients have saved more than $1.5 Million over the past five years. Incredible.
There is no secret to our success. Instead, we give each potential client an honest evaluation of whether or not filing an offer in compromise is right for them. For example, if a taxpayer has a 401(k) worth more than the amount owed to the IRS, chances of acceptance are slim to none.
While everyone’s situation is unique and we cannot guarantee results, we take care of our clients. In cases where an offer in compromise is not accepted and all appeals are exhausted, we continue to represent our clients by setting up appropriate payment plans with the IRS at no additional charge.
If you struggle with IRS debt and want an honest evaluation on whether or not the IRS offer in compromise program is right for you, give us a call at (314) 261-4111 to schedule your consultation. You may also schedule an appointment online here.
- Attorney Alex Curcuru Named Super Lawyer Rising Star
The Alexander Law Firm is excited to announce that managing partner Alex Curcuru has been selected by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star for a second year in a row. Click here to learn more about Super Lawyers and its selection process.
- Boston CPA Support
- November 8, 2015
As a CPA, you’ve been there.
Working with a tax attorney who may have an LLM, but that’s the sum total of what he knows about the business of accounting. He’s never prepared a single return himself. And doesn’t really speak the language. Because everything he knows he learned in a classroom—not in the real world.
- Exciting News & New Commitment
- November 21, 2014
I am excited to announce that The Alexander Law Firm, LLC has completed its move to the Hill. The Hill is St. Louis’ version of Little Italy, a close-knit community of schools, shops, restaurants, etc. We are excited to be a part of this community for many years to come.
- Attorney Alex Curcuru Quoted in St. Louis Post-Dispatch Article
- August 19, 2014
- Attorney Alex Curcuru was quoted in St. Louis Post-Dispatch article dated 08/03/14. Here is a link to the full article: The charitable consumer conundrum