Alex Curcuru provides advice on a wide-range of tax issues and handles disputes with the IRS and Missouri Department of Revenue for both individuals and businesses. Alex’s exposure to tax matters began long before his admission to the Bar. Over the decade, he has either prepared or quality reviewed thousands of tax returns. This experience has proven invaluable in establishing a foundation for successful client advocacy and reputation for effective tax controversy representation. To date, Alex has successfully saved his clients more than a million dollars in outstanding tax liabilities.
Previously, Alex worked for H&R Block as a tax research specialist where he answered complex federal and state tax questions on topics that included eligibility for various tax credits and deductions, residency status, sources of income and the First-Time Homebuyer Credit.
- Washington Univ. in St. Louis (B.S.B.A., Accounting, 2005)
- UMKC School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2010)
- Missouri (2010)
- United States Tax Court (2010)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri (2011)
- Finance Committee Chairman – St. Martin of Tours
- Chair Emeritus – BAMSL Solo & Small Firm Section
- VP – Beta Theta Pi Assoc. of Washington Univ.