We help people with their
We specialize in IRS and state tax resolution and can handle just about any tax matter you have, including unfiled returns, full or partial installment agreements, hardships, audits, liens, levies, penalty abatements, offers in compromise, appeals and everything in between. By focusing our practice exclusively on tax matters, we have built a reputation for effective tax controversy representation. To date, our advocacy has saved our clients millions in outstanding tax liabilities.
An attorney’s job is to facilitate a resolution, not add to the problem, particularly when it comes to tax issues. We take client service and respect very seriously and we believe that every client should know what to expect when they engage an attorney. We promise the following to you and every client we work with:
The Alexander Law Firm, LLC guarantees:
- All consultations consist of face to face, undivided time with a tax attorney. If you choose to do your consultation over the phone, rest assured that you are still speaking with an attorney.
- Every case we accept will be handled by an attorney. Unlike some other tax professionals, tax attorneys are bound to stringent codes of attorney ethics and confidentiality. You deserve this higher level of service.
- You will have direct line of communication to the attorney handling your case. Phone calls and emails will be returned within one business day.
- No unexpected costs for agreed-to services! We use a flat fee model whenever possible because we despise the billable hour as much as you do. And when you pay a flat fee, you don’t have to worry about paying for phone calls and emails with your attorney.
- Up front legal fee quotes during your consultation so you can evaluate the cost of representation before getting started. When there are multiple steps to your tax resolution, we’ll explain the fees for each and you can choose how to bundle them.
- You get to leave your fear at the door! When you choose our firm, you can rest easier knowing that someone else is handling your matters with the IRS or state Department of Revenue. We will walk you through each step, making sure all your questions get answered.